Royal relaxation in the countryside surrounded by the hills of Kurzeme
In the hotel of Jaunmoku Palace you will experience how the Palace and its surroundings endlessly pamper you with the greatest deficit of today – serene peace and unsurpassed beauty.
We offer our visitors to choose accommodation according to their mood or situation – in three different buildings and facilities. Luxurious and romantic overnight stay in the Palace in two rooms with a view of the rose garden and courtyard, peaceful relaxation in the rooms of the Manor House or a family reunion in the Pond House.
Manor House rooms
The Manor House, which was a horse stable more than 100 years ago, fits perfectly into the romantic landscape of the Palace. Today it is a modern hotel with 20 rooms, the interior of which preserves the original wooden elements, creating a natural feeling in the historical environment. The Manor House can accommodate up to 60 people – individual travellers, art, culture and nature lovers as well as tourist groups.
- Hotel check-in at the JP (Jaunmoku Palace) Information Centre – from 3 pm to 6 pm.
- Check-in after 6 pm only by contacting the JP Information Centre, agreeing on the registration options and paying 100% of the service until 6 pm at the day of arrival.
- Early check-in (from 8.30 am)/ late check-out (until 6 pm)/ 50% of the room price.
- Check-out from 8.30 am to 12.00; earlier check out having previously agreed for it with the JP Information Centre Centre.
The full Terms of purchase and use of Hotel services are available here.
Jaunmoku Palace Information Centre working hours
- May 1 – September 30 every day from 8.30 am till 8 pm,
- October 1 to April 30 on weekdays, Sundays from 8.30 am till 6 pm, on Fridays, Saturdays from 8.30 am till 8 pm.
- Outside working hours – hotel guests can call to +371 26187442.
Museum opening hours
Every day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tel.. +371 26187442
Museum tours, leisure offers, souvenirs, etc.
Green Key certification
Jaunmoku Palace Hotel has received Green Key certification – confirmation that the hotel works in an environmentally friendly way, applying sustainable materials and approaches in the use of resources.
Looking for a gift idea? Are you distracted by the wide range? Buy a gift card and let the recipient choose what to experience and feel in Jaunmoku Castle!
We offer to buy the gift card in the electronic version in our online store or in the printed version, receiving it by mail or on the spot at the Jaunmoku Castle Information Stand.