Museum collection services
Use of the museum collection
- Copying of reference material, black and white printout of the file 0.70 EUR/1 page
- Scanning and use of collection documents and photographs in publications for municipal institutions and parish administrations
- Use of the museum’s scientific archive 7.00 EUR/1 item
- Thematic choice and selection of objects or their digital images according to the visitor’s order 0.70 EUR/1 item
- Copying of collection documents, photographs 4.00 EUR/1 page
- Scanning of collection documents, photographs (300 dpi, jpg) 4.00 EUR/1 page
- Photo negative or glass plate scanning (300 dpi, jpg) 4.00 EUR/1 negative
- Photography of museum collection items, filming with the customer’s technical support 4.00 EUR/1 item
Photography of museum collection items as per the order:
digital image without processing 7 EUR/1 file
digital image with processing starting from 11 EUR/1 file
digital image with processing up to 15 EUR/1 file
- Recording on CD, DVD, flash memory 1.50 EUR/matrix
- CD, DVD matrix 2.50 EUR/piece
- Data sending by e-mail 2.50 EUR/piece
Cinema in Jaunmoku Palace
The mood of Jaunmokas has been acknowledged by several film directors as most appropriate for their film idea. For example, the Palace and the park can be seen in Una Celma’s film “Nerunā par to (Don’t Talk About It)”, in Ivo Kalpenieks’ film “Karaļi (Kings)”, as well as in episodes of other films. Not only local but also foreign directors have chosen Jaunmokas as the filming location.
If you also want to make a film, create a special performance, film a video or do anything else creative, where the frame includes the luxurious Palace views, contact us and we will prepare a special offer for you on +371 26107893 or via email@example.com
Latvian Honorary Family Certificates “3+ Family Card”
Museum opening hours
Every day from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tel.. +371 26187442
Book your stay at the hotel
Enjoy a leisurely rest in the Jaunmoku Palace
Museum tours, leisure offers, souvenirs, etc.
Looking for a gift idea? Are you distracted by the wide range? Buy a gift card and let the recipient choose what to experience and feel in Jaunmoku Castle!
We offer to buy the gift card in the electronic version in our online store or in the printed version, receiving it by mail or on the spot at the Jaunmoku Castle Information Stand.